The great rivalry of the All Blacks and the Wallabies was tested once again!
Our boys in blackbraved the field to keep the Bledisloe Cup firmly in Aotearoa for the 19th consecutive year.
To celebrate, come on board with Corporate Traveller before 30 September and you could WIN* an All Blacks Experience Tour for you and your team!
Head along with your work crew for some team bonding and learn what it takes to make, shape and be an All Black. Hear the story and feel the passion behind the All Blacks haka, up close and personal. And you can then test your rugby skills against All Blacks in an interactive zone.
Hurry, offer only available to the first 10 new Corporate Traveller customers!
*Terms & Conditions
Conditions of Entry
- Information about the Promotion and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry by each entrant.
- The promoter is Flight Centre (NZ) Limited trading as Corporate Traveller ("Promoter").
- Entry is open to residents of New Zealand aged 18 years or older, who enter the promotion in the required manner as stated in these terms and conditions ("Eligible Entrants/Companies").
- Employees of Flight Centre (NZ) Limited trading as Corporate Traveller, its related bodies corporate, suppliers, agencies, licensees, franchisees and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
- This offer is available for the first 10 qualifying Corporate Traveller customer organisations.
Duration of Promotion Period
- The promotion will commence at 8:30am on 09 August 2021 and will continue until 5pm on 30 September 2021 ("Promotion Period").
How to Receive Prize
- Eligible companies will receive an ‘All Blacks Experience Tour’ for up to 10 adults based on following criteria:
- Be one of the first 10 customers set up as a new corporate customer of Corporate Traveller by 5pm on 30 September 2021 after either going to https://www.corporatetraveller.co.nz/all-blacks-experience and enquiring about becoming a Corporate Traveller customer; or providing your details to a Corporate Traveller BDM
- Up to 10 x adult tickets to one All Blacks Experience Tour at Sky City, Auckland
- Winners must make their own way to Sky City, Auckland. Flights/accommodation is not included
- Winners will book their All Blacks Experience Tour at a mutually agreeable date and time
- Tour prizes are valid for tours running Monday to Friday only
- Tour departure times must be between 10.00am and 4.00pm
- Tour prizes are valid for 6 months from the winning date
- Additional tickets can be organised at a cost to the winner (up to 26). For smaller groups, any unused tickets are non-refundable.
- Tour prizes are not valid during NZ school holidays
- Tour prizes are not transferrable.
- Companies who receive an All Blacks Experience Tour consents to the use of their name, suburb of residence, image and social media name or handle for promotional and marketing purposes. The personal information of the companies receiving the travel credit may be provided to others assisting, including suppliers and deliverers, and to authorities that regulate this promotion.
- All entrants who submit any entry to the Promoter: (a) grant the Promoter and its licensees and assignees a non-exclusive license to exercise all rights in perpetuity throughout the world in the entry material and all other material provided by the entrant to the Promoter pursuant to this promotion at any time; and (b) represent and warrant that the exercise of the rights granted to the Promoter in these terms and conditions will not infringe the rights of any third parties; and (c) indemnify the Promoter against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of the foregoing representation and warranty.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
- inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
- purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
- any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
- the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
- unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
- electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the travel credit;
- any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
- The Promoter will not be liable for personal injury suffered during participation in the promotion or use of the travel credit, except to the extent directly caused by the Promoter's negligence. If requested by The Promoter, the eligible companies, and his or her guests, must sign and return any liability release and indemnity provided by the Promoter and/or its contractors as a condition of the travel credit being awarded. Failure to return the signed releases and indemnities may result in the entitlement to the travel credit being forfeited and the selection of another eligible company.
- These above conditions do not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the travel credit supplied again.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with any social media channel.