The nations of Bahrain, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), The Maldives, Yemen and Libya have announced they are cutting diplomatic ties with the nation of Qatar.
The nations have advised that air and sea traffic between their countries and Qatar will cease within 24 hours.
Current airline advice is as follows.
- All flights to Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Bahrain and Egypt are suspended until further notice.
- The last flight from Abu Dhabi to Doha will be EY391 at 21:35 local time on 5 June 2017.
- The last flight from Doha to Abu Dhabi will be EY398 at 22:50 local time on 5 June 2017.
- The last flight from Dubai to Doha will be EK847 at 02:30 local time on 6 June 2017.
- The last flight from Doha to Dubai will be EK848 at 08:50 local time on 6 June 2017.
- The last Gulf Air flight from Bahrain to Doha will be GF530 at 20:55 local time on 5 June 2017.
- The last Gulf Air flight from Doha to Bahrain will be GF531 at 22:40 local time on 5 June 2017.
Saudi Arabian Airlines
- All flights to and from Qatar are suspended from 5 June 2017 local time.
- All flights to Doha have been suspended as of today.