Being prepared can help you to travel well and remain healthy during your business trip.
Here are a few tips to help.
Before the flight:
- Boost your immune system for a few days before you fly with plenty of Vitamin C, Echinacea, Garlic and Probiotics to reduce the impact of any bugs following your flight.
The day of the flight
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing and flat shoes while flying. You can change to your business attire once you land.
During the flight:
- Stay hydrated and drink plenty of water.
- Walk up and down the aisle every so often to help with circulation.
- If it's a long-haul flight, try and get some sleep. Listen to relaxing music, wear an eyemask, ear plugs and/or take some melatonin to help you feel rested when you arrive at your destination.
After the flight:
- Don't forget to boost your immune system with vitamins for a few days after your flight too!