Effective from today, Air New Zealand's domestic product offering flexiplus is changing its name to flexidate.
Air New Zealand have taken onboard customer feedback to make this change, to highlight the product’s key benefit - the flexibility to change flight dates at any time after ticketing.
flexidate still offers all the same great benefits including:
- Flexibility to change your flight date, time, destination or origin (fare difference may apply)
- Seat select (standard seats)
- Higher Airpoints DollarsTM and Status Points earn rate
- 2 checked in bags (23kgs each)
- Fully refundable if cancelled prior to departure
Please note there is no change to the fare conditions, structure or farebasis codes. The change will be progressively rolled out today.
For any further questions, contact your Travel Manager.
Follow Corporate Traveller on LinkedIn
You’ll receive the latest industry updates, insights and exclusive offers as they happen.